How we do it
I'mdividual is committed to do everything as sustainably as possible:
In our garments we use:
- Fabrics - natural, organic GOTS or Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Thread - Organic Cotton Thread, GOTS certified.
- Buttons - Corozo buttons (corozo is derived from the nut of the Tagua Palm, which literally falls off a tree, no harvesting or tree cutting involved). The raw material is from Ecuador and buttons are made in England.
- Rubber cord - 40% organic cotton 60% natural rubber
- Fusing - 100% cotton
- Labels - 100% cotton, hand-printed in the UK
Packaging and other:
- Postal box - 100% recyclable and made from recycled paper
- Tissue paper - acid-free paper which is also recyclable, compostable and bio-degradable after use
- Swing tags - 100% recycled, FSC certified and made from high-quality office waste paper, sourced from the UK
All our garments are made in London at the Fashion Enter - fashion studio which is part of the bigger factory that is a social enterprise, they are transparent in their work and have an open door policy.