Our ethical values are embedded into every element of the business, so you can own your style with integrity. From the materials we use to the way we send them out to you, protecting both people and the planet is our priority.
We’re committed to working with full transparency, so if you have any questions about our sustainability, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- We only use fabrics, threads, labels and trims made from natural fibres like wool and cotton, which makes our garments 100% plastic-free and biodegradable.
- Both our wool and cotton are completely organic, certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) or Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- All our fabrics come from European suppliers and mills, to minimise our carbon footprint.
- Our buttons are made from Corozo, which comes from the nut which naturally falls from the Tagua Palm tree in Ecuador, and involves zero deforestation. The buttons are made in England by a family-run business.
- All garments are handmade in London in small batches, with the brand’s founder Olga overseeing every stage of production,
- We produce all our garments at the Fashion Enter studio, a not-for-profit social enterprise providing small production runs for independent local brands.
- We strive to ensure a living wage for all people working within our supply chain.
- We post our online orders in 100% recyclable boxes made from recycled card.
- The garments also come wrapped in acid-free tissue paper that is 100% biodegradable after use.
- Our swing tags are made from 100% recycled office waste paper, sourced in the UK and certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Every garment is designed with circularity in mind, making it fully recyclable or biodegradable at the end of its life.
- Our designs are made to last, but we will repair your I'mdividual garment for free if the need arises during your garment’s lifetime.